Advantages of choosing a Dental Implant
Dental Implants can solve your dental problems for a lifetime. Once the dental implant is placed into the jaw bone, it will mimic the original tooth from root to tip. Which means your teeth won't know the difference. There are many advantages, dental implants will:
- Prevent chewing and digestion problems due to missing teeth.
- Preserve jaw bone as the titanium post mimics the roots of teeth.
- Limits stress on weaker teeth. The restoration itself is just as strong as the healthiest natural tooth.
- Prevents shifting of adjacent teeth. When there is a gap, neighboring teeth tend to move towards the open area.
- The restorations will not decay or ever need a root canal!
- Prevents early aging. Teeth play an important role in maintaining the facial structure. Missing teeth lead to a collapsed look and premature wrinkles.
- Improves confidence and quality of life. Dental implants restore and enhance smiles giving patients a new confident outlook on life. It improves both professional and personal relationships when a patient no longer worries about the aesthetics of their teeth.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Drs. Wilson and Kersten and staff are prepared to answer all your questions, address your concerns and provide a comforting experience during your time in our Minneapolis office. We welcome new patients from the surrounding metro area and look forward to helping you achieve your best smile with long-term oral health benefits.
Contact our office for more information on dental implants or other gum related dental procedures. We look forward to meeting you.